Disclaimer: This post is sponsored and/or endorsed and I may have received compensation and/or free product in return for inclusion in this gift guide. But, please note that all opinions are my own.
Holy moly….it’s mid-November! Raise your hand if you blinked and it was time for the holidays? Yep – that was totally me. I’ve been
pretty…ok…extremely quiet around here and on social media lately and I’ve got a really good reason for that. I promise to share why in the next few weeks. 🙂 But today, I wanted to get something else off my chest…I’ve watched 2 Christmas movies already … and I’m resisting the urge to pull out all my Christmas decorations. Who else is fighting this?? It’s like my heart says Christmas, but my stomach say Thanksgiving! Why is this struggle even real? But, I’m fighting through it because I believe Thanksgiving deserves it’s time and we’ve got so much to be thankful for this year!
Now, although I haven’t put the Christmas wreath on the front door, that doesn’t mean I haven’t started thinking about some early Christmas shopping! Today, I am sharing one of my favorite gift guides of the season. I like to call it the “Every Girl Gift Guide”. This little baby is packed full of 10 goodies that will help you buy for any best friend, mom, sister, aunt or sister-in-law…you name it… on your list! It includes a little bit of everything to suit that hard-to-buy-for person!
- Wild Rose Vintage Apron $35 // Because who doesn’t like an adorable apron? I mean, even myself who doesn’t get my hands dirty much in the kitchen loves a fun apron! Moms, grandmas, aunts…well anyone could love this!
- Aspen Bay Jar Volcano Candle $26 // I’ve been obsessed with this candle for longer than I can remember. I could burn this scent all year around. MMM!
- Kendra Scott Alex Earrings in White Pearl $55 // Most every girl loves to add to their earring collection! I’m always on the hunt for new things and these white pear earrings can go great with so many different outfits!
- Leather Charger Roll-Up $49 // Ok – this is one of those must-have items. I hate trying to keep up with all my different charging cords and adapters, etc. when I travel. This is the perfect solution for your friend who is always on the go! And it’s customizable!
- Google Home Mini $49 // Yes yes yes. This is slowly becoming a staple in every household and it makes for the perfect gift for your techy friend!
- MAHI Leather Nomad Backpack $95 // Backpacks are everything this season. You can’t go wrong with this leather beauty! Even better, you can have it customized with initials or names!
- White Marble Swell Tumbler $25 // Tumblers are still all the rage. There’s just something about having a cool cup in your hand that makes you feel empowered to get things done! I just love this marble print design!
- Splatter Heart Ring Dish $30 // I love a good ring dish! Its the perfect little touch to any girl’s bathroom to hold all her valuable jewelry.
- Rebecca Minkoff Wonderland Foldover Clutch $75 // It’s fun, it’s colorful and it’s designed by Rebecca Minkoff. Do I have to say any more?
- Sephora PRO Essentials Brush Set $175 // Updating your worn out brush set probably doesn’t come to mind often, but when you get a new one it’s like opening a treasure chest!
What’s on your Christmas wish list this season? Share with us in the comments so we can help spark some other great gift giving ideas this holiday season!