Can you believe that January is almost over! Friends, we may be in for another very fast year! Regardless, I’m going to do my best to take time and share what I’m enjoying each month and I hope you will too! Here are 8 things I’m just loving this January!
- Joggers // I’ve been living in joggers while at home and on the weekends…well because the bump. I love these skinny joggers from Target. They are so soft and comfy and let’s be honest is there anything better than sweatpants and Saturday mornings??
- Cactus Crib Sheets // I am swooning over all the cactus crib sheets. They are just the perfect gender neutral sheets that would work in a variety of nurseries! You know I had to grab some for my little man!
- Maternity Overalls // Ok, I’ve been eyeing these maternity overalls. Am I crazy?? They are just too cute. Send me your positive overall vibes so I know I’m not the only one!
- Lace-Up Shooties // These are my current go-to shoes for the season. Buy these now and thank me later!
- Tarte Contour Palette // I grabbed this palette on a whim and I’ve loved it from the beginning. If you are needing an easy to-to contour color palette – try this.
- Leather Pouf // GAH. Just take my money.
- Initial Necklaces // I’m all about a dainty necklace right now. I’ve been wanting one of these with the Hubs and baby K initials!
- Coconut Milk Hand Cream // Using all the lotions this season to ward away dry skin. This has been the best for those really dry areas like hands and heels.
What have you been swooning over this month? Share in the comments below!