Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions and photos are my own.
It’s that time of year again. You know what I’m talking about – when the 1st day of September hits and folks insist that its Fall and the boots and sweaters come out and there is a pumpkin spiced latte in the hand of literally everyone. Yep. It’s here, but its still just too hot outside to hide my toes in boots. Here in Arkansas we are STILL reaching the 80’s.
Did you know that the official first day of Fall is not until September 22 this year? Yea! We still have a few more weeks to soak up every ounce of summer we can! I am refusing to put away the sandals this early. Instead, I am going to make this an endless summer with a few products that will brighten our day and make us feel like it’s 80 degrees outside all year around.
- Seche Nail Polish – This polish is so smooth and bright, how can you not think of summer when you look down at your hands?? I tend to gravitate towards light pink shades of nail polish during the summer months, but I’ll be keeping this one around for those days I need a little more pop of color.
- Max Factor X Eyeliner and Mascara – OK, I have tried TONS of mascara and eyeliner brands out there. Eye makeup has always been my FAV. I’ve tried a variety of colors, brush shapes and styles, liquid and pencil, you name it I’ve tried it and this little combo blew me out of the water. This might just be my new go-to. I’ll be the first to tell you that putting on liquid eyeliner is an art and takes some practice and the perfect product. I’ve looked high and low for a liquid brush that get’s the job done and until today, I’ve only found one that suits my needs. You’ve got to try it. And the mascara – its perfection!
- Not Your Mother’s Way to Grow Leave-In Conditioner – So I’ve never been one for a leave-in conditioner. It usually makes my hair feel like…like oily cake as I describe it. But this conditioner didn’t do that at all. It had a light airy feeling that made my hair smooth and shiny. Not to mention it helps your hair grow stronger. Yeah!
- Numi Organic Tea – I have grown to love hot tea this year. As a southern girl, I love some sweet tea so hot tea took a little adjustment, but did you know that you can brew this Numi tea and serve it over ice?? Yes! So yummy and so many flavors to choose from.
- Iron Tek Fit Protein – This is an all natural protein powder that would be great for a post workout drink. The taste is always one that that pushes me away, but this one isn’t too bad!
You can get signed up to review products too for FREE! Yea – gotta love trying brand name products for free, right! Here’s the link to sign-up for Influenster: www.influenster.com/r/1893774 (P.S. I get referral points when you sign-up using this link – thank you!!)
If you liked this beauty review, check out my Estee Edit Collection review here.