It’s summer time and you know what happens during the summer around here? Adventure! You will hardly ever catch me at the house when the suns out, I’m always off exploring on my bike, trekking along on a hiking trail, playing a friendly game of racquetball or catching some sun by any body of water I can find! All of course, with my handsome husband and fun-loving pup!
Since we are always outdoors this time of year, packing the right essentials for the adventure is key. Am I right, or am I right?!
Today I’m sharing 15 favorite items for my summer bag that literally goes everywhere with me.
- Water bottle – Water is always a must-have while on-the-go. Hydration is everything.
- Dry shampoo – Well…because hair goals and who has time to wash their hair between biking and the patio for some drinks?
- Gatorade energy bites – A little boost of energy to get you through to the end.
- Fresh tank – I like to keep a fresh tank packed for when one gets a little too sweaty and you don’t have time to go home before going somewhere else. (aka a sweet patio!)
- Extra sports bra – keeping it fresh is key! Need I say more?
- Junk band – I love this headband! It’s great for keeping the flyaways out of your face and it doesn’t slip!
- Sports band – I track every move I make in a day and those weekend adventures add up to the big bucks! Plus there’s always a little competition between the hubs and I to see who can get the most steps. (He usually wins..)
- Hat – For those post-adventure hair fails. You know what I’m taking about. (Flyaway city 🙂 )
- Deodorant – I’ve got deodorant in my bathroom, car, work bag, desk, well….let’s just say its at an an arm’s length everywhere I go.
- Roll-on perfume – I’m obsessed with roll-on perfume. I can never commit to a full bottle of one scent so I stock up on the roll-ons to try a variety of scents. They fit perfect in my gym bag for freshening up.
- Tylenol – For post-workout/adventure soreness or headaches. Nothing can slow us down!
- Sunglasses – For those overly sunny hours outdoors. Plus who can resist cat eye sunglasses?
- Earbuds – For those bike rides when you need a little extra oomph and encouragement to get over that hill.
- Extra hair tie – My hair must always be pulled back while doing any physical activity. It’s hot, heavy and there’s just too much of it to be in my face. You girls with thick hair understand!
- SweetSpot Wipes – My gym bag isn’t complete without SweetSpot wipes. These are great for freshening up your whole body after a good sweat sesh.
These SweetSpot Coconut Lime wipes are made up of natural, alcohol-free ingredients and are a sulfate free formula made by women for women. They are gentle on skin and pH balanced to clean and soften skin and hair.
The new Coconut Lime scent smells so tropical and clean and even better, it comes in a shower wash too! Not only can you take these wipes with you on-the-go, but you can incorporate the body wash into your everyday routine. Talk about all around freshness!
So what are you waiting for? Grab all your summer essentials including these SweetSpot on-the-go wipes and wash at Walmart and get to your next adventure! Happy Summer, all!
Save this to your summer Pinterest board!